Monday, November 8, 2010

Technology

I have officially been drop kicked into The Technological Age. I now am completely plugged in to this planet by way of Facebook, a Tweeter account and my very own blog. Amazing. I will make you this promise.... This social thing ain't gonna keep me from twisting my throttle and going out to be social face to face. Those of you who know me know that I put a large number of miles on my bike and if this little social box can keep up than its welcome to come along. You will often see me typing in a plural sense. ( I say we alot). The reason I do this is because there is usually someone else involved in what I'm doing. Quite often that person is my lovely wife. She fills many rolls in my life but the one I cherish the most is being able to call her friend. With that said,,, I want to tell ya, We got alot of stuff planned for the coming year, some 2 wheel, some 4 wheel and some that ain't got no wheels. The future, I promise, will be better than the past.
I want to take a moment to thank Lisa M. Ballard for all her help and support getting me into this age of communication. Thanks, my friend. I AM DON WOOD

No comments:

Post a Comment