Monday, June 20, 2011

Don Wood Tested, Don Wood Approved.

I will be starting a new online business idea today. Here is the premise of my idea. I will be reviewing and testing all manner of products, places and people that would interest the MotorSickle community... for example. lets say I get a new tent from a manufacture. I will test it for its pro's and con's. I will report to you my findings and hopefully, you will be able to order that product from this blog. I plan on concentrating on "new to market" items. Camera's, camping gear, riding apparel and other such items. I will also be writing about places and things that I find on the road. That might include a restaurant or a specific highway.

If you have any idea's of a product or location that I should check into please let me know. PEACE&GREASE

No comments:

Post a Comment