Monday, February 24, 2014

Day 3 didn't go quite as planned. Ended up having some charging system issues and spending about 6 hours at a rest area where I attempted to nap and stay warm. I missed the fundraiser in Denver but the folks raised $1,032 for the Veterans Fund. I finally got a new battery and no sooner did I hit the road than about 100 miles later I was stopped again. I didn't get to Denver until somewhere around 3AM. Me and my head cold rested a bit knowing that Day 4 will be spent on repairs.





Day 4  - Cave Creek, AZ - 806 miles - Fundraiser in Denver for www.veteranssupportfund.org
Day 5  - McDermitt, OR - 937 miles
Day 6  - Red Lodge, MT - 997 miles - Possible fundraiser in Denver for www.veteranssupportfund.org
Day 7  - Newell, SD with a side trip to ND - 545 miles
Day 8  - Milwaukee, WI - 959 miles - Fundraiser in Denver for www.veteranssupportfund.org
Day 10 - Albany, NY - 906 miles
Day 11 - Baltimore, MD - 659miles
Day 12 - Sylva, NC - 697miles
Day 13 - Off
Day 14 - The Boot Hill Saloon, Daytona, FL - 569miles

Keep sharing the charity ride info and be sure to support the cause at www.veteranssupportfund.org

Peace&Grease


DONE FOR:
Day 1 - Monroe Louisiana - 800 miles
Day 2  - Dalhart, TX - 960 miles
Day 3  - Denver, CO - 345 miles - Fundraiser in Denver for www.veteranssupportfund.org

No comments:

Post a Comment